Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Forbidden Sex. . .



Rape me! You know you wanna. Forced sex is considered hot and erotic. Americans are so fascinated with forbidden sex. The list of forbidden sex includes rape, sex with minors/students, sex with your superiors (instructors, coaches, bosses), bondage, etc. Americans are closet freaks, but few will admit it to people out loud. What stops people from revealing what turns them on? I mean how are people going to reach sexual fulfillment if they do no explore their turn ons and turn offs. The lack of fulfillment causes people to accept sub-par sex. But then what about the people that already know what they like and what they want???? Hmm interestingly enough that is scarier than not knowing what you want. Because now more pressure is placed on you. Several questions cross your mind such as "she wants me to do what?" and "he wants me to do that where!?!" These questions start to force people into adventurous act they would have never heard of let alone have done. So what would you do to please your mate? I know this is a redundant question but seriously if you significant other told you that he or she wanted you to wear costumes or handcuffs? Would you do it? Or what if your sexual partner said they wanted to have sex outside? How far would you go to satisfy your mate?

-Click the title link to check out the top ten female fantasies from America's Mental Health Channel. Interesting.

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I don't believe sex should have limits. Especially with your significant other. Honestly, even to those who would disagree, once sex is involved into a relationship, there is no going back and sexual satisfaction becomes just as important as other important relationship issues like honesty and finances. Therefore, I am not going to say I WOULD dress up or handcuffs if my partner asks me too, I'm saying I HAVE done it already! I enjoyed it just as much if not more than my partner did. I believe that if you aren't satisfying to your partner, someone else will! Not to say that you should be forced into things you don't wanna do, but with my partner, the gloves come off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Sex has limits for me. For the simple fact some dude might tell me he wants to have a threesome with another girl and that is when he has taken sex a bit too far. I'm not much for sharing my partner with another person during our the sexual encounter. Sexual limits also had me thinking about beastology, men cumming on a woman's face and other acts that I wouldn't dream of doing. So I suppose that the imposed limits on sex work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was referring to limits between my partner and I. I do not like to share my partner at all so threesomes are out of the question for me. Beastology is real real extra and I don't want cum on my face either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am normally introducing stuff at least now that I have become more comfortable. So coming from that perspective, just because a guy is not o.k with that doesn't mean he can't satisfy me, we will surely find another way, perhaps a better way. I have a limits when it comes down to extreme BDSM for all people. However I will say I have had some more minor limits broken, at the suggestion of those people who have really proven they cared for me. Its almost like trying new food. Normally the other person has to make me want to push my boundaries. All boundaries I have broke have been healthy thus far, and I didn't feel uncomfortable once I made up my mind to do it. No pressure. I think that is the key. Know your definite line, but allow yourself to experience things as well. You are always welcome to change your mind.

    ReplyDelete